(from KidWalk Manual - Prime Engineering)
How to maintain your KidWalk
When cleaning the KidWalk it is recommended that you only use warm water and a nonabrasive detergent.
Never use organic solvents or dry cleaning fluids.
Upholstery and fabrics:
1.The upholstery and fabrics can be cleaned by hand while in place. When cleaning we recommend that you use only warm water and non abrasive detergents.
2. Straining should be removed as quickly as possible with absorbent cloth; towels or a sponge. Routine soap and warm water sponging is effective for ordinary soiling and minor spills.
3. Antiseptic cleaning agents can be used on more stubborn stains. These may require a safe solvent such as Isopropyl Alcohol.
4. Always ensure the product is dry before use
Cleaning and Daily Product Inspection Information
Metal and plastic components:
1.Soap and water or antibacterial spray can be used for daily cleaning
2. For deep cleaning a low pressure steam cleaner can be used
3. Do not use solvents to clean plastic or metal components
4. Make sure the unit is dried off after cleaning
Daily Product Inspection
It is recommended that daily visual checks of the equipment are carried out to ensure the product is safe for use.
Daily Check List
1. Check the mast is secured to the base frame and the pin is in the locked position
2. Ensure all adjustment knobs and bolts are in place and secure
3. Check all upholstery for signs of wear and tear
4. Check the wheels are moving freely and locked securely
5. Check all Velcro strips and brush fluff off of Velcro to ensure straps secure firmly
6. Make sure anti-tippers are attached securely
7. If in any doubt to the continued safe use of your KidWalk product or if any parts should fail, please cease using the product and contact our customer services department or your local dealer as soon as possible.